This afternoon I had three compliments on my chemotherapy skin by some lovely strangers… My mind flashes back to my bathroom which a small hurricane ripped through in the frantic panic to get out the door and to an appointment on time. It wasn’t until I arrived home to find Nars sprawled across my bathroom, but I knew exactly what to gather up in my hands to photograph and talk to you about!
Chemotherapy skin needs all the help it can get! It can look lifeless even on your good days, regardless! I am still often complimented on my skin – and I owe it all to Nars. Luminous skin has always been my thing (whether it’s trending or not) and I achieve this daily with the products I’ve listed here. I’ve been a loyal Nars fan for around 15 years now and I haven’t looked back, and nothing is going to change either!
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser (this is my all-time FAVOURITE!).
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (for when I need a little more coverage).
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (for use under the eyes. Build up slowly to avoid over-applying).
Things to remember:
- Don’t forget to apply a primer with a SPF factor or sunscreen
- Ensure your foundation is colour matched by a professional
- Gradually build up concealer and work into the skin with warm finger tips
- Only use the dark multiples for contouring the face (under the cheekbones)
- Use the highlighters on the high points of the face
- Blend, blend, blend!
- Make sure you apply your make-up with plenty of good lighting